16 Haziran 2016 Perşembe

Question Tags (2/2)

Question tags ile ilgili kuralları açıkladığım yazının birinci bölümü için şuraya tıklayabilirsiniz. 

SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE (BE)
-I am …, aren’t I?
-You are …, aren’t you?
-He/she/it is …, isn’t he/she/it?
-We are …, aren’t we?
-They are …, aren’t they?

-I am not …, am I?
-You are not …, are you?
-He/she/it is not …, is he/she/it?
-We were not …, were we?
-They are not …, are they?

SIMPLE PRESENT TENSE (other Verbs)
-I VERB …, don’t I?
-You VERB …, don’t you?
-He/she/it VERB(s) …, doesn’t he/she/it?
(Örnek: She works, doesn’t she?) (Simple Present Tense cümle yapısını hatırlamak için şuraya tıklayabilirsiniz). 
-We VERB …, don’t we?
-They VERB …. don’t they?

-I do not VERB ..., do I?
-You do not VERB …, do you?
-He/she/it does not VERB …, doesn’t she?
-We do not VERB …, do we?
-They do not VERB …, do they?

PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE:
-I am VERB(ing) …, aren’t I?
-You are VERB(ing) …, aren’t you?
-We are VERB(ing) …, aren’t we?
-He/she/it is VERB(ing) …, isn’t he/she/it?
-They are VERB(ing) …, aren’t they?

SIMPLE PAST TENSE (BE)
-I was …, wasn't I?
-You were …, weren’t you?
-He/she/it was …, wasn’t he/she/it?
-We were …, weren’t we?
-They were ..., weren’t they?

SIMPLE PAST TENSE (Other Verbs)
-I PAST VERB (eg. wrote) …, didn’t I?
-You PAST VERB …, didn’t you?
-He/she/it PAST VERB …, didn’t he/she/it?
-We PAST VERB …, didn’t we?
-They PAST VERB …, didn’t they?

PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE:
-I was VERB(ing) …, wasn’t I?
-You were VERB(ing) …, weren’t you?
-We were VERB(ing) …, weren’t we?
-He/she/it was VERB(ing) …, wasn’t he/she/it?
-They were VERB(ing) …, weren’t they?


PRESENT PERFECT TENSE:
-I have VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE. Eg. written) …, haven’t I?
-You have VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, haven’t you?
-We have VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, haven’t we?
-He/she/it VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, hasn’t he/she/it?
-They VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, haven’t they?

PRESENT PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE: 
-I have been VERB(ing) …, haven’t I?
-You have been VERB(ing) …, haven’t you?
-We have been VERB(ing) …, haven’t we?
-He/she/it has VERB(ing) …, hasn’t he/she/it?
-They have VERB(ing) …, haven’t they?

PAST PERFECT TENSE:
-I had VERB(PAST PARTICIPLE) …, hadn’t I?
-You had VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, hadn’t you?
-We had VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, hadn’t we?
-He/she/it had VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, hadn’t he/she/it?
-They had VERB (PAST PARTICIPLE) …, hadn’t they?

PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE:
-I had been VERB(ing) …, hadn’t I?
-You had been VERB(ing)  …, hadn’t you?
-We had been VERB(ing) …, hadn’t we?
-He/she/it had been VERB(ing) …, hadn’t he/she/it?
-They had been VERB(ing) …, hadn’t they?

SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE (will):
-I will VERB …, won’t I?
-You will VERB …, won’t you?
-We will VERB …, won’t we?
-He/she/it will VERB …, won’t he/she/it?
-They will VERB …, won’t they?

SIMPLE FUTURE TENSE (be going to):
-I am going to VERB …, aren’t I?
-You are going to VERB …, aren’t you?
-We are going to VERB …, aren’t we?
-He/she/it is going to VERB …, isn’t he/she/it?
-They are going to VERB …, aren’t they?

SIMPLE FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE (will):
-I will be VERB(ing) …, won’t I?
-You will be VERB(ing) …, won’t you?
-We will be VERB(ing) …, won’t we?
-He/she/it will be VERB(ing) …, won’t he/she/it?
-They will be VERB(ing) …, won’t they?

SIMPLE FUTURE CONTINUOUS TENSE (be going to):
-I am going to be VERB(ing) …, aren’t I?
-You are going to be VERB(ing) …, aren’t you?
-We are going to be VERB(ing) …, aren’t we?
-He/she/it is going to VERB …, isn’t he/she/it?
-They are going to be VERB(ing) …, aren’t they?

THERE:
-There is some time, isn’t there?
-There is no time, is there?
-There are five boys in class, aren't there?
-There aren't any books here, are there?

THIS/THAT:
-This is mine, isn't it?
-That is not a new toy, is it?

HAVE GOT/HAS GOT:
-She has got three sisters, hasn't she?
-They have not got any cars, have they?

OTHERS (Eg. Modals. Eg. can/could/should/must//might/should have/could have/must have etc)
Eger cumlenin icerisinde modals, yani kiplik var ise, question tag de aynisini kullanir. Birkac ornek asagida verilmistir.

CAN:
-I can …, can’t I?
-He/she/it can …, can’t he/she/it?
-You/we/they can …, can’t you/we/they?

COULD: 
-I could …, couldn't I?
-He/she/it could …, couldn’t he/she/it?
-You/we/they could …, couldn’t you/we/they?

COULD HAVE:
-I could not have …, could I?
-He/she/it could not …, could he/she/it?
-You/we/they could not …, could you/we/they?

MUST: 
-I must …, mustn’t I?
-He/she/it must …, mustn’t he/she/it?
-You/we/they must …, mustn’t they?


Alıştırmalar:
Örnek: Aylin smokes a lot, doesn't she?

1. He is the richest man in the world, _________?

2. You'll meet Shirley tomorrow, __________?

3. We won't be leaving until tomorrow, __________?

4. You've already been to that restaurant before, __________?

5. Remziye can't speak English very well, __________?

6. They don't have a big house, ___________?

7. My best friend has a lovely hair, ___________?

8. Your grandmother has never been out of her village, __________?

9. It was an amazing book, __________?


10. You're seeing Jayden on Tuesday, __________?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder